Sunday, June 25, 2006

SP package

I finally bought a new camera! We're still getting acquainted and there are tons of functions, so I want to apologize in advance for the questionable quality of my pictures.


First off, a (somewhat blurry, sorry!) picture of the wonderful package my SP, Spazzy Pickles, sent me a while ago. She's the bestest! 3 skeins of bright red Baby Ull, which will most likely end up as fingerless gloves. Then there's the strawberry tea, which smells wonderful and makes the whole house smell like... well, strawberries. I love strawberries! The first full sentence I learned in English was "Could I have some strawberry ice cream?" For years, I wanted everything to be strawberry flavored. I'm still crazy about them.
Oh, and look at the orange chocolate. The good stuff. With orange. Believe me, it took a serious act of willpower to make the chocolate last till I was done taking pictures. Now that the deed is done, I can start stuffing my face. Yay!

OK, I'm back after having some of the intensely orange-flavored chocolate. Yum, yum, yum! I don't know what the little crunchy bits are, but it's heavenly. Thanks so much, Pickles!

No comments: